On Thursday students finished creating the petition for support of adding a crosswalk and pedestrian signal to Hammond Pond Parkway
Here are our students in action getting signatures from Massachusetts Residents.Students collected signatures in Chestnut Hill and Newton Centre.
In just two hours, students collected more than 130 signatures.
The next step for the group is to contact:
- State Senator Cynthia Creem
- State Representative Ruth Balser
- State Representative Kay Kahn
- Newton Councilor-At-Large Ruthanne Fuller
- Elizabeth Wilkinson, President Newton Conservators
- Jennifer Steel, Newton Conservation Commission